Apply for a Canadian Visa from India if you are from India and keen to move abroad! Use Express Entry for the purpose!
Indian immigrants in Canada probably have a century old rich history beginning with only handful of the Indian immigrants settling in Toronto and British Columbia (BC). Now the Indo – Canadians are one of the largest migrant groups in the Maple Leaf County.
For the Indian immigrants, the wages in the ‘Land of Rising Opportunities’ are attractive; and so is the standard of living. It is rightfully said that Indian immigrants in Canada rather enjoy a better standard of living and lifestyle than they would have perhaps enjoyed in the home country, i.e., India.
A large number of the Indian immigrants are employed in IT and management sector. Over the years, Canada has become the most lucrative immigration destination for Indian immigrants. In terms of occupations, the choices are widely available. This is the prime reason why a large number of Indians Apply for a Canadian Visa from India every year.
Apply for Canadian Visa from India
If you are an Indian and want to live, work or study in Canada, you have no choice but to apply from a Canadian Visa from India. You can live in the Maple Leaf Country as a permanent or temporary resident. You can apply for a Student Visa, Quebec Skilled Worker Programme (QSWP), or Federal Express Entry.
A large portion of the country’s immigration programmes are point based. You have to make sure that you meet the set criteria and score adequate points, based on various parameters, to make the cut.
Among all, the Express Entry System has become the first choice of the Indian immigrants. The Canadian Federal Government has established a point based efficient immigration system through which only the most eligible and promising candidates are selected for a Canadian Visa.
Following points will give a better understanding on how to apply for a Canadian Visa from India:
- Appear for the language test. You will require at least 7 points in each band i.e. reading, listening, writing and speaking.
- Apply for the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report.
- Select an occupation from the National Occupation Classification (NOC) list – O, A, or B. Based on your choice of occupation, you can apply for skilled visa.
- Enter the website of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), follow the guidelines, and create an online profile. To create the profile, you will be required to submit the information about your age, education, qualification, experience, etc.
- Once your profile is created, the IRCC will verify it, and based on your CRS score, will assign you a rank. Your CRS and rank will determine if you will be selected for a Canadian Visa. To maximize your success rate, work hard to improve your CRS score.
- If you score well, you become the lucky one to have followed the advice — Apply for a Canadian visa from India —even as you will be given an Invitation to Apply (ITA), to claim the Canadian PR Visa within 60 days.