Apply for Canada visitor visa
Canadian Tourist Visa is basically a temporary Canadian immigration option that permits the visitors to make a trip to the popular and extensively visited overseas hotspot, for the object of either sight-seeing or holiday. Also known as Canada Visitor Visa or Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (TVR), the Canadian Tourist Visas are basically of two types, namely, Single Entry Visa & Multiple Entry Visa.
These two Tourist Visas for Canada have a legal validity period of a fixed period and these cannot be utilized post they lose their validity. While a Single Entry Visa permits the visa holder to gain admission into the nation only one time, a Multiple Entry Visa permits a guest to come and leave the nation for a period of six months at a given time, minus the need to file a petition every time.
Canadian Tourist Visas Eligibility Requirements
With a view to fulfill these, you will require illustrating to the concerned Canadian immigration officials these:
- You possess a legally valid passport.
- You have a rather good health and do not suffer from any sort of serious health complications that could jeopardize the health and well-being of others in the country.
- You are armed with the necessary financial resources needed to take care of your expenses while you are in the overseas hotspot.
- You have a place of residence outside the Maple Leaf Country and other necessary ties that will guarantee your return home, post your trip to the hotspot.
- You plan to stay in the nation for only for a particular and restricted time-frame.
- You plan to go away from the nation when your visit comes to an end.
- You do not nurse any goal to pursue or undertake a job while you are in the country.
- Your background is 100% clean and no criminal cases are pending against you.
- You do not present any kind of security danger or risk to the nation.
- You will follow and abide by the laws of the land.
- You could have to face a medical examination.
Canadian Tourist Visa–Steps to follow
Prior to you submit an application for the Tourist Visa for Canada, go through the complete details on the visa/permit requirements shared on the on the IRCC website to ensure that you have the necessary qualifications for it.
Only after you are 100% sure that you have the eligibility for application, you may proceed with the process shared here under:
Step 1: Figure the manner you will apply
You have both these two options:
Online – For this, it is required that you have access to a credit card & a scanner or camera with a view to make electronic reproductions of your supporting certificates/papers.
Paper – For this, download the application form for your visa and the applicable checklist, and go by the steps given here under.
Step 2: Fill out the petition form
Check the instruction guide and cautiously fill up the application form. It is required that the completed application does not exclude the barcode page. In case you do not offer every requested detail, certificates/papers and charges, your petition could be either sent back or rejected.
Step 3: Pay the processing fee
Pay the charges for your visa petition. It is necessary that you pay the Canadian Tourist Visa Fees through either bank draft or certified cheque.
Step 4: Make a trip to local Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC)
Drop in at your local Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC). Do not forget to carry your passport, photographs, completed forms, besides every supporting certificate/paper according to the checklist and the IRCC fee instrument and payment guidelines.
Step 5: Present your application form
At the CVAC, present your completed petition and shell-out your service costs. You will get a receipt. It will have your unique tracking number which is compulsory to track the advancement of your petition online.
Step 6: Track your petition online
Employing the unique tracking number, track your petition online.
For more information, please check with the professionals offering Canadian Tourist Visa Services!